Tuesday 11 June 2013

Andrew Spencer Lodge Elton John

And I'm afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust.
Elton John
 
The great thing about rock and roll is that someone like me can be a star.
Elton John
 

I love the idea of the teachings of Jesus Christ and the beautiful stories about it, which I loved in Sunday school and I collected all the little stickers and put them in my book. But the reality is that organised religion doesn't seem to work. It turns people into hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate.
Elton John

 
Bands today have to learn their craft by putting the hard work in that we did when we were young performers.
Elton John
 
 If there is a better singer in England than Craig David, then I am Margaret Thatcher.
Elton John

No comments:

Post a Comment